"Do I short sale my home or stay and tough it out?"

There are times when tough questions deserve an honest answer. A question homeowners like yourself are asking every day is, "Do I short sale my home or stay and tough it out?" Either way, to make the best decision, you should have all of the information in front of you. Being able to see the current market value of your home and projecting when your investment will break-even and become an asset again is invaluable to your decision making process. With the Short or Stay Calculator you'll be able to do so in a matter of minutes. Start by selecting your state.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am trying to read the Bible in 4 months front to back. I started Jan 1st. In 15 days I have read to Gen 43. So I am thinking I am going to have increase. I will keep you posted on my success. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment