"Do I short sale my home or stay and tough it out?"

There are times when tough questions deserve an honest answer. A question homeowners like yourself are asking every day is, "Do I short sale my home or stay and tough it out?" Either way, to make the best decision, you should have all of the information in front of you. Being able to see the current market value of your home and projecting when your investment will break-even and become an asset again is invaluable to your decision making process. With the Short or Stay Calculator you'll be able to do so in a matter of minutes. Start by selecting your state.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Realtor with MaynardProperties.NET

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I am now working as a Realtor with MaynardProperties.NET, my mom’s new Real Estate Brokerage. We specialize in helping homeowner’s avoid foreclosure. If you know anyone that is in distress, and would like to stay in their home, there are new programs that may allow them to do just that. If staying in their home is not an option we can help them short sale their home at no cost to them. They may be able to qualify for up to $3000 in re-location money if they successfully short sale their home. We also work with first-time home buyers, investors and second home buyers as well. Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment